Sunday, May 20, 2012

The last week

The last week was incredibly busy. Monday I had a crapton of homework and I had to stay after school for a meeting about volunteering at the local carnival called May Days. Tuesday I had quartet practice until 3:30, and then at 4:30 until 7 I had to play for our district's retiring teacher's banquet. They fed us but it was still a pain in the butt because I had to rush home and change into concert dress and then come back. Wednesday was busy because from 6-9 I had my dress rehearsal for my spring orchestra concert. That night I did not sleep well so I stayed home Thursday. I had my concert on Thursday from 6:30 to about 10. Things went well, Mr. Mishler said that it was the best he has ever heard me play :) Friday I didn't get home until 7:30 because straight after school I was volunteering for the carnival thing. It was ok, just sweeping up other people's garbage all night. Saturday I didn't volunteer but I was there from 4ish to 10. There were fireworks at the end which were pretty cool. I went to DQ with the ex boyfriend and he ate the curl off my chocolate dipped cone! I was so mad, who does that?! but anyway, today I went to a graduation party. It was alright. Right now I'm feeling ok but I'm quite tired. I'll post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment